Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I dream in bullshit

I have a pounding headache so tonight's dream will probably suck. Lately I have been dreaming that I have to take a leak and no matter where I go to relieve myself I just won't be able to feel...drained. It's a frustrating recurring dream I have where I end up in a high school locker room area which in itself was a nightmare for me. Imagine comparing your teen cock to other ones, wondering if the humiliation of that day will just endure for the rest of my life. Apparently it does. The dream goes on where I open each stall, the ones with doors anyway and see each one more disgusting than the last, often with no toilet paper. Why the paper is necessary for me to pee I don't know but I am in search of the perfect place to piss. Being that this is a dream and one that will often repeat parts of itself I still find myself wondering(in the dream) why i just don't leave and go home. Some people would like to tell me that the dream means I am working something out in my head, or stuck on some sort of conundrum or that Im reliving memories. I really think it's just that i need to stop drinking so much beer before bed.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I wonder why you are not a writer cuz, I totally felt your frustration...

    ReplyDelete