Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lemon cleanse

I decided to follow a friend's advice to lose weight and detoxify my body with the lemon cleanse. This consists of squeezing out lemon juice into some water along with some maple syrup and cayenne pepper and drinking only that during the day. Today is day two and already when I look at my roommates they seem to turn into giant hot dogs like in the Bugs Bunny desert island cartoons. That also makes me sound gay though. My day consisted of distraction really. Trying not to think of food and spending a lot of time on facebook or watching movies. I went to go see the Other Guys which was okay, I laughed maybe twice. Then I watched the Human Centipede at home which was about a deranged surgeon attaching three people ass to mouth creating the human centipede. This movie cured me of my hunger by making me nauseous and movies hardly do that to me. Anyway, i am trying to think positive and I look forward to my next shit. There you go, for those of you waiting for me to be crass.

1 comment: